Have you seen ads popping up or covering a large part of your favorite website? Many websites these days are looking for web space on other sites to post their ads. Google’s AdSense is an advertising mechanism where people get paid per ad clicks that feature on their websites or blogs.
Presence of AdSense can be seen in:
- The search engine bars you add to your website or blog
- Most commonly seen in blog and website
- Even mobile versions of pages
- The RSS or Atom feeds
- Some mobile applications or videos
How to earn through Google AdSense?
- Now you know what is AdSense. So to get started, you must first create a website or blog. Look for an inexpensive place to get a host name. Then create an account on http://www.google.com/AdSense. Once the account is approved, go ahead and build your webpage or blog.
- Before posting ads on your website, understand the terms and conditions attached to it in addition to the payment method. To gain an insight into this, take a look at Google’s AdSense learning center.
- People, who develop their own website without help from freelancers or copywriters, need to understand what sells on the Web. Choosing profitable words that will attract good web traffic will help you improve your earnings online.
- Once you choose a profitable word, start using in your content. Use but do not overuse. People might get irritated with irrelevant use of keywords and not visit your site again. In the worst case, Google may ban your site. This is something you do not wish for.
- The next step is the strategic placement of the ads. Depending on the contents of your website you can choose from image, text or even video-based ads. Opt for an ad that goes with your website content and theme.
- Develop content in a way that you get maximum web traffic. This web traffic converts to users who click on ads that ultimately convert to higher online income.
Though this setup looks like a mammoth task, it is very easy to make money with Google AdSense. All you need is a website, placement of AdSense ads and web traffic. All this transforms to quick online money. People are making anything between $1000 a day to few dollars a month depending on their successful implementation of Google AdSense.
Looking to get a loan?
Best Credit SG Pte Ltd used to be known as Cing Dien Credit. We have been around since 1985. This means that we are one of the oldest moneylenders in Singapore. We are confident in saying that we are indeed one of the best money lenders in Singapore. Throughout all these years, we have help thousands and thousands of people to get through their financial problems. Be it your bills or car expenses, or even medical emergency, Best Credit has always been here to help the public.
To be a licensed money lender in Singapore for more than 30 years, is not easy. With so many years of experience and advice for people, you can trust that we know what we are doing. Our team has always been working hard and coming up with newer better solutions for any cash problem that you may have. Trust us to help you solve your problems. Do not fret over it by yourself, talk to us and let us help you find a solution for it.
Furthermore, Best Credit is one of the few money lenders open on weekends in Singapore. We understand that it is a mad rush for you to come over after your day at work. Sometimes you may not even be able to reach before our closing time due to several reasons. This can be because you have to work over time or you are unable to leave early. Thus, this is the reason why we have decided to extend our opening hours to the weekends as well!
If you have never taken a loan from money lenders before and you have questions for us, you can call us at +65 6272 5538. We will be more than happy to answer any question that you may have. Alternatively, you can visit us at Blk 372 Bukit Batok Street 31 #01-374 (Level 2) Singapore 650372. The nearest MRT to our office is Bukit Gombak MRT. Cross the road and we are at that block! we are directly opposite it! By coming down to our office, we will offer you a free one to one loan consultation before you decide if you want to take a loan with us!