Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I apply for a Personal Loan?
- You can apply for a loan online or you can call us at 6272 5538. Alternatively, we’d be happy to see you at our office at Blk 372 Bukit Batok Street 31, #01-374(Level2) Singapore 650372.
2. What loans do you offer?
- We have a variety of secured and unsecured loans which include Personal Loan, Bridging Loan, Foreigner Loan and Payday Loan.
3. Which loan is right for me?
- This depends on why you need the loan, and the amount you wish to borrow. See our Loans Services page for more details.
4. How much money can I borrow?
- You can borrow any amount with a secured loan.
For unsecured loans, you can borrow:
- Up to $3,000, if your annual income is less than $20,000;
- Up to 2 months’ income, if your annual income is $20,000 and above but less than $30,000;
- Up to 4 months’ income, if your annual income is $30,000 and above but less than $120,000; and
- Any amount, if your annual income is $120,000 and above
However, it is important to take up a loan that is affordable to you and not take on too much.
5. Can I pay off my Personal Loan early and will I be charged if I do?
- With a Personal Loan, you can settle at any time in full. If you’d like to know more, call us at and we’d be happy to advise you accordingly.
6. Can I defer my payment?
- Yes. We’d be happy to discuss this with you.
7. How do I make repayments?
- You can make repayments of your loans via Internet Banking/ATM transfer or drop by at our office.